Physicals at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics
- Basic. A basic physical gives you a general look at the state of your health.
- Camp. Pre-participation physicals are mandatory at most camps, both for campers and counselors.
- School. Pre-enrollment physicals may be required. Ask your child’s school about any required forms before your appointment.**
- Sports. Most sports programs require pre-participation physicals.
Why You Need a Physical?
Our physicals ensure that you can safely participate in the activities that you or your children have planned. Children and adults can both benefit from the physical exams we give at our clinics, inside select H-E-B grocery stores and Rite Aid Pharmacies. Some of the measurements and evaluations we provide during a routine physical include:
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat
- Neck and chest
- Heart and abdomen
- Lymph nodes
- Skin and muscles
- Joints and spine
Full payment must be satisfied on date of visit.
**Each patient will receive a printed assessment from RediClinic with the results. Please be sure to bring all required forms related to the school and sports physical, including the completed health, immunization history and any required forms. These forms will be stamped by a RediClinic Clinician and will refer to the results listed on the RediClinic form.